We have a wide range of trading products from DJO Global and AIRCAST. DJO Global is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of state of the art orthopaedic Knee Braces.
4Titude® is DonJoy’s off-the-shelf functional brace with two lengths and seven sizes. Available in ACL, PCL and CI versions.
- It is ideal for moderate to severe ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities for active, sedentary and adolescent patients
- Ideally suitable for non-contact sports
Created for all activity levels, FullForce’s sleek, low profile and exceptionally light weight has made it the go-to prefabricated brace for competitive and recreational athletes of all kinds.
- It is indicated for moderate to severe ACL, MCL & LCL instabilities.
Playmaker II is a lighter and slimmer profile option to ensure stability and comfort for mild ligament strains.
- The Playmaker II is suitable for mild ACL, MCL and LCL instabilities
X-Act ROM Lite
X-Act ROM Lite is a lightweight brace featuring durable X-Act ROM hinge, circumferential foam & easy to adjust strap system. The simplified telescoping uprights can fit a variety of patients and can be contoured to the patients’ leg to provide varus and valgus support.
- Post Operative (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL surgeries)
- Patella Realignment
- Meniscal or Articular Cartilage Repairs
- Easy to use Strap System
- X-Act ROM Hinge
- Full Circumferential Foam
- Adjustable Uprights
- The New Reaction Knee Brace is an active, responsive, webbed approach to general anterior knee pain and a distinct alternative to basic knee sleeves.
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Patella OA, mild bicompartmental OA
- Quadriceps and Patella
- The Tru-Pull Lite is DonJoy’s most comfortable, low profile and shortest patellofemoral brace, yet strong enough to relieve pain.
- Recommended for acute mild to moderate anterior knee pain,support for patella instability, lateral subluxation and maltracking
- Infrapatellar band is a single aircell band which focuses compression on the patella tendon to decrease stress at the tibial tubercle.
- Osgood Schlatter
- Patella tendonitis