A2 Wrist Brace
The A2 Wrist Brace is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint.
- Wrist ligament instability
- Sprain or muscle strain
- Control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Post-op and post-removal of casting or sprain
- Thumb injuries
- Durable, lightweight nylon foam construction for maximum patient comfort
- Malleable volar stay for a customizable fit
- Contact closure straps for ease of application
UltraSling IV product line leads the way in comfort and convenience in post-op shoulder immobilization.
Available in three versions – 15° of abduction, 15°- 30° of external rotation and 45° of abduction.
- Ideal for post-operative immobilization including rotator cuff repairs, Bankart procedures, capsular shifts, glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation, soft tissue strains/repairs
Armband with pre-inflated air cell for concentrated compression on extensor muscle.
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer elbow