UPPER EXTREMITY – WRIST
The A2 Wrist Brace is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint.
- Wrist ligament instability.
- Sprain or muscle strain.
- Control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms.
- Post-op and post-removal of casting or sprain.
- Thumb injuries.
- Durable, lightweight nylon foam construction for maximum patient comfort.
- Malleable volar stay for a customizable fit.
- Contact closure straps for ease of application.